Brilliant Leadership Now!
Have you ever said, "Why can't being a leader be easier?" or "Why didn't I get the training manual when I become a leader?"
These are great questions!
The answer is: Leadership is still a relatively new field and there isn't common training (like when you get your driving license) to help new leaders step into this role with great confidence. Unfortunately, this is a huge gap in organizational expectations and individual's capabilities... and you are standing knee-deep in the middle of this dilemma.
What's the solution?
A practical training program for you learn the basics of leadership and then guide you to move beyond the basics by creating your own leadership system and approach. Again, focusing on what's essential for you to implement immediately.
During our 5 weeks of interactive trainings, and 6 weeks of Live Q&A, you will learn:
- How to simplify your leadership vision and style so you can lead people, teams, projects, and business, more effectively and efficiently.
- Why leadership is still elusive.
- What the "Impostor Syndrome" is and how to release yourself from it.
- Why understanding your self-leadership and self-management is important for you as a leader.
- Discover how authenticity and your Core Values are impacting your leadership style.
- How to efficiently do leadership with effectiveness.
- Identifying how communication and miscommunications are hamper your leadership's effectiveness.
- Strategies and practical techniques to save you time and develop better working conversations with your people.
- Define your vision of you, as a leader, which means we’ll discover how leaders are role models and how that relates to your specific business's performance criteria.
- You'll also have a private 45 minute coaching session with Maggie to address your leadership system, insights, and your experimentation results.
- We'll also have some guests wisdom-share on their leadership experiences to give you some more insights.
- Practical Bonuses for you to advance your leadership will be available.
FYI: This is a busywork-free course (I detest busywork)!